simplicity

David N. Smith dnsmith at watson.ibm.com
Mon Dec 29 16:17:44 UTC 1997

<x-rich>At 22:17 -0500 12/28/97, Craig Latta wrote:

<excerpt> > As Einstein once said: Simplify things as much as possible,
but not too

> much.

	Urf. I believe that was "Make things as simple as possible, but no
simpler." Half the fun of quotes is the delivery. :)

	As Graham Chapman once said, whilst impersonating Oscar Wilde (or was
it George Bernard Shaw? :), "I wish <italic>I</italic> had said that."

</excerpt>

Craig:

   That's what I get for trying to quote from a leaky memory.  Thanks.

Dave

David N. Smith

IBM T J Watson Research Center

Hawthorne, NY