Where/how to put yet another Squeak binary?

Tom Morgan tmorgan at acm.org
Sun Apr 19 15:45:39 UTC 1998

Two items:

-I have a Squeak binary for BSDI 3.x ready to go.  It's been in use
for a few weeks now and seems to work okay.  The related additions
to the install jobs are also ready.

A couple of questions:

-Where should I put the binary so folks can have it?
-Who gets the additions to the install files?

-I notice that the image 'idles on high', so to speak,
on the Unix machine.

Has anyone given this any thought, especially for headless operation?
I can spend some time on this, but I need some pointers into marrying
some OS event handling to the interpreter loop.

   ...Tom M

+---Tom Morgan ------------------------------ (tmorgan at acm.org) -----+
I   Brooklyn Union                          Phone: 1 718 403 2427    I
I   1 MetroTech Center                      Fax:   1 718 488 1752    I
+---Brooklyn, New York 11201 USA ------------------------------------+