Image does not seem to know its changes file

ocit.inc ocit.inc at MCI2000.com
Tue Apr 7 02:04:24 UTC 1998

Andreas:

>Are the comments still there?
Nope comments are stripped out.

>One thing you could try is to inspect your source files
>and look at the "closed" flag. Might be that for some strange reason one
>of the source files has been closed. Also, check the "rwmode" flag of the
>changes file (should be set to true).

The changes file is open and the rwmode is set to true.
The sources file is open as well but the rwmode is set to false which seems
appropriate.

<BTW, are only new methods decompiled or also existing methods?

Only new which is why I suspected a problem with the changes file.

<In any case, if you find out what's going on then let me know. This sounds
<really weird

I'll try to make some time tonight. It makes no sense to proceed with
anything else. I would annoy to many if I submitted a goody full of
decompiled code.

Thanks

Charles