free C compiler for the mac

Serg Koren skoren at pop5.ibm.net
Fri Apr 17 02:09:01 UTC 1998

The only one that supports Squeak is Metrowerks Codewarrior...it's not
free.  Otherwise you can probably use any 'c' compiler (gcc, etc) if you
want to redo the includes, libraries, etc.  If you're going to do 'c' on
the Mac I strongly suggest getting Codewarrior.
You can pick up a "Discovering" edition for a very cheap price.

Serg Koren
Principal
VisualNewt Software, Makers of Newt'sPaper(tm): http://www.VisualNewt.com/
ICQ:  9079417