Video Game from Inside Smalltalk Vol1.

Robert Lingenfelter rlingenf at spd.dsccc.com
Thu Apr 2 15:44:32 UTC 1998

Hello,

 I am having a little trouble with the Video game from Inside Smalltalk
Vol.1
The the game objects all seem to initialize ok, but the ball object gets
"pegged"
to the bottom right corner of the screen, out of bounds, and the game
cycles through
three plays and quits. Has anyone already typed this up? I would be glad
to send/post
for anyone who wishes to take a look. It is probably a minor fix, but I
have looked
at it too long now, and am going in circles.

                                         Thanks, Robert

P.S. I also have typed in the Histogram program from the Pinson and
Wiener book.
An MVC example. It works, but I did not implement the printOut function