Squeak needs printing capabilities

William A. Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Wed Apr 8 16:35:33 UTC 1998

Hmm... I like the sound of this; especially as in the KSC archive, there
is some code (that my meager ST skills hasn't yet got to work) to print
out to a postscript file. Perhaps using that and talking to GS would be
a usable solution?

William

Patrick Logan wrote:

> > Seriously, I think we need to support printing from the VM (Yippee!
> > Platform independent printing).
>
> Would a connection between Squeak and Ghostscript be a step in the
> right direction?
>
> --
> Patrick Logan                 mailto:patrickl at gemstone.com
> Voice 503-533-3365            Fax   503-629-8556
> Gemstone Systems, Inc         http://www.gemstone.com

Live without fear; your Creator loves you
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good
road and may God's blessing be with you always.
St. Claire