Add Squeak to Linux distributions??

Robert Lingenfelter rlingenf at spd.dsccc.com
Tue Apr 21 17:54:31 UTC 1998

Hello,

 This maybe preaching to the choir but, has anyone approached
the major Linux packagers (Slackware, RedHat, etc) about including
Squeak? Any reasons not to? (Nope!!!)
 Many people compare the grass roots efforts of Squeak to the same
path that Linux took. I guess I have been a little surprised not to
see it... where it should be!

                             Regards, Robert
--

	                                _____

  DSC Communications Corporation  Internet:
<rlingenf>@Vulcan.spd.dsccc.com
  1000 Coit Road Plano, Texas 75075
  **** The opinions expressed are not those of DSC Communications, Inc
****
        	**** The opinions expressed are mine, I think! ****

 "You can take the Vulcan. out of the address to respond, but you can't
  take the can out of Vulcan"