Squeak hardware

Prof. Moray n.moray at surrey.ac.uk
Mon Apr 20 11:11:53 UTC 1998

This is a little off your m,ain interest, but if you want to know how to
make it easy for people to learn how to use a chorded keyboard, I may be
able to help with a training algorithm which could be built into your
palmtop.

neville

Work email:   N.Moray at surrey.ac.uk
Home email:  nmoray at globalnet.co.uk

send messages to both if Urgent

Work address:
DERA Professor of Applied Cognitive Psychology,
Department of Psychology,
University of Surrey,
Guildford,
Surrey  GU2 5XH
United Kingdom.

Phone number: +44-(0)1483-300-800 and ask for extension 2865
Fax: +44-(0)1483-259553

Home address:
10a Hampstead Hill Gardens,
London NW3 2PL.

Phone: +44-(0)171-431-4813

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch"  (Garrison Keiler)