Squeak hardware

jecel at lsi.usp.br jecel at lsi.usp.br
Mon Apr 20 05:09:30 UTC 1998

I have an idea for a very neat "palm top" computer based on
Squeak and the StrongARM processor. It would be somewhat
like Squeak on the Newton or like a super Pilot. It wouldn't
have a pen, but a touchpad for the pointer and a "chorded"
keyboard for text entry. Black and White as well as Color
versions would be available. It would be very simple, but
have several other features.

I am trying to decide how I am going to divide my time between
this and another project (Java based - YUCK!!!) and would like
to know if there is any interest in this kind of thing.

The people here might be a little biased, so maybe this
isn't the best place to ask this :-)

-- Jecel