Blue plane?

Reinier van Loon R.L.J.M.W.van.Loon at inter.nl.net
Wed Apr 8 18:09:09 UTC 1998

Squeak is (amongst other things) meant to be a research tool. What about
this crazy idea?

To make Smalltalk a truly universal language with equal chances for anyone
we might want to let go from English. But then we need a language which is
not too difficult to learn. We might try... Esperanto! It has only 16
grammar rules and the rest is just learning words.

Would be something different if we would starting programming Smalltalk a
la Esperanto. We could even write these e-mails in Esperanto.

Probably too hefty ;-).

Reinier.

---
Want to express your thoughts? Use Smalltalk.
---
Reinier van Loon (rvloon at inter.nl.net or reinier at 2share.com)
Squeak Download Area at
http://web.inter.nl.net/users/R.L.J.M.W.van.Loon/Squeak/download.html