newbie Q - how to work with Morphic

Sabra-Anne Kelin sakelin at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 3 17:42:47 UTC 1998

Hello everyone,

I am having problems using Morphic. When I execute this code:

WorldMorph new initialize open.

a Morphic window pops up (as it should), but I cannot get it to
display any popup menus. I've tried various combinations of mouse
clicks and key presses. Do you know how I can get to the World menu
and New Morph menu as shown in the Play With Me - 6 Morphic world? I'm
running Squeak under Win95 with a two button mouse.

Thanks,
Sabra

Sabra-Anne Kelin                               MIT Class of 1998
sakelin at mit.edu                                 Computer Science