Size limit to changes

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Fri Aug 14 17:06:19 UTC 1998

On Thu 13 Aug, Terry Raymond wrote:
> That is precisely what ENVY/Developer does for you.  You can get some
> information at http://www.oti.com.
>
> Additionally, it is not a simple add-in or free product, it is a full-fledged
> enterprise versioning code repository and is quite expensive.
Although I am fully aware of the value of a good source code control system,
and understand that many people really love ENVY, I must say that personally
I'd rather chew my leg off than again have to go through the experience of
using an ENVY system. It counts as the only software ever to piss me off more
than Windows!

tim

--
"Virtual" means never knowing where your next byte is coming from.
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)