ln and log (was Re: Apples to Oranges in FileStream)

Donald T. Major, II sasdtm at unx.sas.com
Fri Aug 21 10:38:39 UTC 1998

Odd - the ln function's defined the same way in class Number in my image, but it
didn't work until I defined it in SmallInteger. Also, log is present as log:, which
takes a base.

--
 ..  Donald Major           677-8000, x6937        "I don't remember any
dtm  System Developer       sasdtm @ unx sas com    explosions in 'Bambi'..."