Mail to disney?

Christopher Oliver oliver at fritz.traverse.com
Mon Aug 31 19:18:56 UTC 1998

  In respect for the net tradition of not broadcasting personal
correspondence, I try to handle personal responses and disputes
via private mail.  How does one directly target a person at
Disney?  I've nothing but good things to say in my messages, but
a message to <random>@bobo.rd.wdi.disney.com awaits delivery.
As a mail administrator, I find it questionable to make a habbit
of speaking with ones ears plugged.

Thoughts?  Ideas?

--
Christopher Oliver                     Traverse Internet
Systems Coordinator                    223 Grandview Pkwy, Suite 108