What is hidden ?

Stephan B. Wessels stephan.wessels at sdrc.com
Wed Aug 19 21:14:55 UTC 1998

I've written several versions for several other dialects of Smalltalk in my past
and would actually enjoy either writing another or collaborating on such a project
for Squeak.  But like everyone else, my plate is really full of work already.
Well, if I can I'll look into what would be possible this weekend.

Please note the Weasel Words, this is not a commitment.  :)

  - Steve