Where is the VW porting stuff?

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Mon Aug 31 21:29:22 UTC 1998

On Mon, 31 Aug 1998 13:04:56 -0700 Travis Griggs <tgriggs at keyww.com> wrote:
>A week or so back, there were some posts about various add ons to make filing
>in from VW fileouts easier. Did this get gathered together and placed
>somewhere, I looked at the Swiki, but didn't see anything...

Travis,

http://www.charm.net/~arning/Refactoring/ contains several files

VWCompiler - a fix to allow the VW specific stuff in the RB files to be filed in

SyntaxError - allows the SyntaxError window to open in Morphic so you can see serious problems encounter while filing the stuff in.

RefactoringV1 - a very early Squeak version of the RB. I will be uploading a much more useful version fairly soon (this evening, maybe).

Cheers,
Bob