Off topic

Asymptotically Approaching Harmony feoh at cosmic.com
Fri Dec 18 02:24:02 UTC 1998

"thomas k." <nimrod at netzero.net> writes:

> You might look into the Vadem Clio:      http://www.vadem.com
>
> 640x480 256 color _touch screen_ display, 16-32 MB ram.

Very slick mechanical design.

However,  with a similar physical feature-set and more versatility
from an operating systems/software standpoint, the Sharp that Mr. Kay
mentions as well as the NEC Ready 120L and the Toshiba Libretto 1100
should definitely also be considered.

I'm peering carefully at all these machines now.  Trying to figure out
whether any of them will actually meet my needs (Being partially blind
makes one acutely aware of ergonimic issues, and actual usability is
crucial since this device is a handwriting replacement for me as my
own handwriting is so bad even I can't read it :)

-Chris
|Chris Patti|ICQ#16333120|feoh at cosmic.com|Home #:(617)625-3194|JAPH|
|"I have opposable thumbs, and I can buy a rifle.  I don't need to |
| run from anything." -Todd Finney				   |