Squeak and Lego Mindstorms

Dan Shafer dan at gui.com
Fri Dec 4 23:14:36 UTC 1998

Me, too. I'm hoping Santa is going to bring me a Mindstorms kit for
Christmas. I have some time off right after the holiday and I'd love to
play with it and then with Squeak and it and then....

--
Dan Shafer, Looking at Technology from Every Angle
Home Page: http://www.gui.com - Email: dan at gui.com
There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come.