Martin Luther

thomas k. workingstiff at usa.net
Sat Dec 12 14:49:49 UTC 1998

While we may praise Luther for his vision in creating a common language,
we must not forget the ends he wished these means to serve.
Martin Luther was a viscious anti-Semite who preached that the Jewish
race was evil incarnate and must be exterminated. It was not until our
present decade that the church he founded formally repudiated these views
and accepted responsibility for the untold suffering they caused for
millions of people throughout the centuries since his "accomplishment".

thomas k.
workingstiff at usa.net
socrates preferred death to not asking "why?"