Float Question

R. A. Harmon harmonra at webname.com
Wed Dec 30 16:20:03 UTC 1998

The ANSI proposed standard document talks about floating point object
representation containing denormalized values.  I think I understand pretty
well floating point object representation conceptually, but what are
denormalized values?  Does the Squeak implementation use them?

I'm also curious about how Squeak represents floating point objects.  I'd
appreciate it if anyone could give me a quick explanation.

--
Richard A. Harmon          "The only good zombie is a dead zombie"
harmonra at webname.com           E. G. McCarthy