Technology News from Wired News

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Wed Dec 16 17:03:16 UTC 1998

On Wed 16 Dec, Chris Grindstaff wrote:
> More Squeak press on Wired...
> http://www.wired.com/news/news/technology/story/16833.html

And as commented by Mark G.:-

On Wed 16 Dec, Mark Guzdial wrote: (on the pws list)
> I should say that the quote from isn't quite right, and the details aren't
> quite right (e.g., PWS was NOT the first webserver on Squeak), but it's
> nice to get this kind of coverage:
They managed to misquote me quite nicely as well - I didn't say anything
about IBM using Squeak, but did mention that I'd got hooked on Smalltalk
back when I worked for IBM.... ho hum...

tim

--
Useful random insult:- She doesn't suffer from insanity; she enjoys every minute of it.
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)