STP12 goodies on Squeak 2.3beta

Stephen Pope stp at create.ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 10 23:47:28 UTC 1998

Hello all,

I've re-built my version 12 goodies package on top of Squeak 2.3 beta, and have
placed the source code as well as pre-built image/changes files in the usual
place (ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Squeak/goodies/STP12). I'll make a new
version as soon as 2.3 is frozen.

The STP12 goodies collection includes
	Numerous system extensions
	Package Browser (AKA 6-paned browser)
	Outline Browser tool
	Launcher View
	Display list graphics
	Dynamic value framework
	Extended dependency messages
	Auto-generation of instVar accessors

For more info and a few screen shots of the new tools, see
http://www.create.ucsb.edu/squeak/STP12.html.

Note that I wrote out a new source file from 2.3beta before filing in the
goodies, so you'd better up-load the 2.3.sources file if you want to use this.
In the future, I'll write new source files just *after* building STP12 images,
so that they come with empty changes files.

Comments are invited...

--
stp

	Stephen Travis Pope