Embedded Squeak 1.0 released for Squeak 2.2

Sven Dowideit svenud at ozemail.com.au
Wed Dec 23 11:52:23 UTC 1998

hello,
do I read this correctly?

you _are_ working on a Newton port?

what level HW are you going for??
I have a dream to pull the ROMs from a 120 (or better) and give the best HW
form for me a nice life. and Squeak seems like the 'place' (grin) for me.

I currently have a 110, and am curious about what you are up to, and if you
would like a slave.... (I have a bit of time, don't know much Smalltalk yet,
but I've used a few different platforms, and program for a living)

Cheers

Sven Dowideit
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~svenud