Announce: Cheese for OS/2

Boris G. Chr. Shingarov boris at dialogue.msu.su
Thu Feb 5 00:41:12 UTC 1998

Carl,

I'm glad to know someone is interested in my effort to provide
OS interface & Native widget interface to Squeak.

I'm not really sure how long does it get for stuff to relocate
from create/incoming to create/pub.  I'm in the process of finishing
Cheese 3 wich has many *serious* bugs removed, plus it has much
more interesting functionality (although its windowing support is
still nowhere near being useful - nothing more than a simple Transcript
and a rudimantary inspector).

I'll upload it to both create (/incoming) and directly to
visualage.dialogue.msu.su/pub/Smalltalk. Of course, I'll announce
it here.

Regards,
Boris

P.S.:  What is 'psu'?