Double-clickable app proposal

Serg Koren skoren at pop5.ibm.net
Mon Feb 2 21:50:43 UTC 1998

The Mac is easy to do...just put the image file in the resource fork as a data resource.
Not sure about BeOS yet...should be do-able, but I'm still working on the port ;-)
(Decided to redo the VM as a true OOP as opposed to trying to kludge it)

Serg Koren
Principal
VisualNewt Software, Makers of Newt'sPaper(tm): http://www.VisualNewt.com/