Comparative Timings

jarvisb at timken.com jarvisb at timken.com
Fri Feb 13 16:01:04 UTC 1998

For fun I ran the same test on my machine here (133 MHz P5, Jitter 1.31
VM) and got a result of 651, this running under NT4 with service pack 3
applied.  Your mileage may vary.

Bob Jarvis

*************************** Attachment ***********************************
Date: 13 February 1998, 10:57:44 EST
      guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
                                                     squeak   at INTERNET
      squeak at cs.uiuc.edu
To:                                                squeak   at INTERNET
      squeak at cs.uiuc.edu
cc:                                                recipien at INTERNET
      recipient.list.not.shown:@

Reply-To                                                 squeak   at INTERNET
      squeak at cs.uiuc.edu