Morphic Windows and Shared Screens

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 16 19:36:40 UTC 1998

Digging into Morphic, and I have a couple of questions:

- Is there anyway to resize a Morphic World?  I'd like to make it bigger,
but rightmost menu isn't there, and dragging the corner doesn't work.

- I've now tried the remote user's cursor deal, and that works really well,
but it requires both users to be able to see the same screen.  Is there a
mechanism in Squeak for sending the window updates to both users, or are
people using something like Timbuktu?

Thanks!
 Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu