A suggestion for factoring the list

Ted K. tedk at wdi.disney.com
Tue Feb 24 17:21:57 UTC 1998

>Is anyone completely boycotting USENET?

USENET is not going to work for the Disney folks.  We do not have access to any net news servers at all (correct me if I'm wrong).  Note that we also don't have reverse DNS.  Anyone want to give us netnews access on their server machine?

--Ted.

Ted Kaehler,   Walt Disney Imagineering, R&D
(home) 3415 Cork Oak Way, Palo Alto, CA  94303.  voice (650) 424-1070
http://www.webPage.com/~kaehler2/
*** All cities in area code 415 south of San Francisco are now in 650.  415 no longer works for them. ***