Mailing List(s)

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 23 16:32:54 UTC 1998

At 1:44 PM 2/19/98, Billy Turchin wrote:
>Mark Guzdial wrote:
>>
>> http://c2.com:8080/
>>
>        Yes, but I was referring to a Q&A site for discussions.
>A place where someone can place a question or comment and others
>can respond.

My bet is that Ward would be happy if someone would take it upon themselves
to add to his Wiki in the way that you describe.  Actually, if you search
for the topics discussed on this mailing list, you'll find that most of
them have actually made their way into Ward's Wiki already.  My Swiki could
be used for this, too, but I think that the critical mass of Squeak content
is already in Ward's Wiki.

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu