Possible Delay problem on Win*

jarvisb at timken.com jarvisb at timken.com
Wed Feb 4 18:15:23 UTC 1998

Your 'Delay' code failed for me, running Squeak 1.3 on Windows NT with
service pack #3 applied on a 133-Mhz Pentium, using the Jitter VM.  Note
that I get the same results (i.e. no delay apparent, return value of 0)
from version 1.23 as well.  I hope this helps.

Bob Jarvis

**** The following has been forwarded to you from JARVISB
Date: 04 February 1998, 12:35:00 EST
>From  Andreas Raab                                   raab     at INTERNET
      raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
                                                     squeak   at INTERNET
      squeak at cs.uiuc.edu
      squeak at cs.uiuc.edu
cc:                                                recipien at INTERNET
      recipient.list.not.shown:@

Reply-To                                                 squeak   at INTERNET
      squeak at cs.uiuc.edu