JOOP Feb98

Anthony Lander anthony at objectPeople.com
Thu Feb 5 16:56:05 UTC 1998

At 04:38 PM 2/5/98 +0100, you wrote:
>> The Smalltalk column by LaLonde&Pugh
>> talks about Squeak. Isn't that nice ?
>
>That depends what they say.  What _do_ they say?

I don't have it in front of me, but I *think* it talks about changing the
structure of fundamental classes while the image is running, and what the
implications are for the image, the VM and the garbage collector. don't
quote me :-).

	-anthony