thou shalt put the scrollbar on the left

Stephen Travis Pope stp at limbo.create.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 19 09:52:25 UTC 1998

With respect to scroll bar placement, Craig wrote,

> My preference would be for configurability.

That's why I made it a separate file-in in the first place. If you look at
the file, the right-side code is still there, only commented out. It might be
better to have this set by a user preference. (It'll be in my next set of enhancements).

With respect to look-and-feel in general, I'm not all that in love with the
Wondows look either, but I've been getting disparaging comments about the old
look and the flop-out scroll bars, so I figured that any more familiar and
more "modern" L&F was an improvement.

stp

_ Stephen Travis Pope
_ Center for Research in Electronic Art Technology (CREATE)
_ Department of Music, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
_ stp at create.ucsb.edu, http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp/