An entry point for scrollbars

Tim Olson tim at jumpnet.com
Wed Feb 25 00:07:56 UTC 1998

>Unfortunately, I find it very difficult to figure out where I should
>go to change behaviour in MVC.  If someone can tell me what
>class/method(s) provide a good place for modification of scrollbar
>behavior, that would be great.

See the ScrollController class.  Be very careful; making direct
modifications to any of the frequently-used MVC classes like this can
leave you with a non-functional image if you make a mistake (as I quickly
discovered when playing around with ScrollController and un-commenting
the yellow-button menu hilite code in controlInitialize ;-)  Much better
would be to make a copy of the class and test that until you are sure of
its operation...

     -- tim