Double-clickable app proposal

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Tue Feb 17 13:27:20 UTC 1998

John,

> Here's a variation of your idea that might work if the virus scanners
> don't compain:
>
>   make the last four bytes of the file specify the offset of the start
>   of the image (i.e. the index of the first byte after the executable).

This sounds like a very good idea! It would not need any modification to
the Squeak side - just embedding the image in the executable would be
enough. Well, I'm tempted to try it right now ;-)

Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+