Minor updates to Sam and Andreas's MS-Windows look-and-f

Sam Adams ssadams at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 20 00:01:29 UTC 1998

On stp's mods:   Thank you, thank you, thank you!

On personal initial class name prefixes:  I only do that for personal tools or
temporary names, thanks for changing them!

On right-sided scrollbars:  "consistency is the hob-goblin of billionaires with
little minds", but I want folks to focus on my application, not those "weird
scroll bars".  I also find, as I get older and screens get bigger that I am
having more trouble overshooting flop-outs whereas with a persistent scrollbar
gives me a constant visual target.

Regards,
Sam

Sam S. Adams, Distinguished Engineer, IBM Network Computing Software Division
tie line 444-0736, outside 919-254-0736, email: ssadams at us.ibm.com
<<Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 1:16-17, I Corinthians 1:10>>