commernts i 1.3

Prof. Moray n.moray at surrey.ac.uk
Thu Jan 29 15:43:46 UTC 1998

A minor but irritating problem for the unsophisticated user is that if I
click on "?" in the browser, I get the comments about the method, but
several lines are missing at the top in almost almost every case, and the
scroll bar does not seem to let me scroll up to see the initial line or two
of comment.

for example, if I click on the "?" for LinkedList I get exactly the following:

g the items in a textual list
(menu) up or down. In addition, I provide the red button activity of
determining when the red button is selecting an item in the list."

Neville

Work email:   N.Moray at surrey.ac.uk
Home email:  nmoray at globalnet.co.uk

send messages to both if Urgent

Work address:
DERA Professor of Applied Cognitive Psychology,
Department of Psychology,
University of Surrey,
Guildford,
Surrey  GU2 5XH
United Kingdom.

Phone number: +44-(0)1483-300-800 and ask for extension 2865
Fax: +44-(0)1483-32813

Home address:
10a Hampstead Hill Gardens,
London NW3 2PL.

Phone: +44-(0)171-431-4813

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch"  (Garrison Keiler)