API Calls, ExternalStructures and now... Callbacks!

Alejandro F. Reimondo alereimondo at sugarweb.com
Tue Jan 27 12:27:58 UTC 1998

There are some situations when the VM reacts with spureous #doesNotUnderstand: messages when an unspected callback is activated.
I am working on it.
( Provably we must have a process to handle callbacks.
Currently the currentProcess is used and up to now we does not have an Interpreter>>saveState/restreState service. )

You can experience the problem evaluating the CallBackTest>>#timer test.
....Remember to save your image :-)

Ale.