win32: "save as..." writes to the desktop

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Tue Jan 20 12:48:08 UTC 1998

Hi--

	This has probably been reported before...

	When I snapshot using "save as..." on win32, the system writes the image
to the desktop, copies the changes document to the folder in which the
virtual machine is located, and complains twice that it can't find the new
changes document. If I then quit, move the new image to the aforementioned
folder, and start that image, everything seems to be fine.

	It's a minor annoyance; I could imagine someone not noticing that the
image was written to the desktop (e.g., they have a very cluttered desktop).

-C

--
Craig Latta
composer and computer scientist