CaretForm class missing in 1.30 image

jarvisb at timken.com jarvisb at timken.com
Tue Jan 20 18:33:55 UTC 1998

I was trying to reinitialize the missing text constants (by doing
Text initTextConstants), and per Dan's suggestion I then evaluated
Smalltalk recompileAllFrom: 'A'.  This eventually bombed while trying to
recompile the Paragraph class because CaretForm, which is used in
Paragraph>>caretFormForDepth:, isn't there.  The same problem exists in
the 1.23 image, so it's not a new thing - I guess we've all been lucky
and just haven't tripped over this.  Help?