SUCCESS! Re: PWS/Swiki in NT?

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Tue Jan 13 18:17:02 UTC 1998

Mark,

That's great! I had tried PWS/Swiki on NT and Win95 before my last message
and I had no problems at all. However, since these were german versions I
wasn't sure if the SPs are identical.  And yes, I did run it _always_ on a
high port number like 8088 (this was chosen in honour of Jedi Knight ;-)
Still it looks somewhat strange to me that a lower port number should not
work.

Andreas

--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+