Serial Port access from Squeak

Ranjan Bagchi ranjan.bagchi at pobox.com
Tue Jan 13 17:51:24 UTC 1998

Does the DC20 come with any kind of device driver?  My feeling is that a
cleaner implementation would involve some kind of driver written in a
language like C or C++ which does the communication with the serial port
(including polling and interrupt handling) and provides an API for Squeak to
talk to at a higher level.

-rj