simplicity

Prof. Moray n.moray at surrey.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 12:48:07 UTC 1998

> > As Einstein once said: Simplify things as much as possible, but not too
>> much.
>
>        Urf. I believe that was "Make things as simple as possible, but no
>simpler." Half the fun of quotes is the delivery. :)
>
>        As Graham Chapman once said, whilst impersonating Oscar Wilde (or
>was it George Bernard Shaw? :), "I wish I had said that."
>

>-C
>

>--
>Craig Latta
>composer and computer scientist
>craig.latta at netjam.org
>www.netjam.org
>latta at interval.com
>Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]

The correct story about Wilde was that he heard someone else make a witty
comment, and remarked "I wish I had said that", whereupon his companion
replied, "You will, Oscar, you will!"  - so perhaps it IS still applicable
:-)

N.

Work email:   N.Moray at surrey.ac.uk
Home email:  nmoray at globalnet.co.uk

send messages to both if Urgent

Work address:
DERA Professor of Applied Cognitive Psychology,
Department of Psychology,
University of Surrey,
Guildford,
Surrey  GU2 5XH
United Kingdom.

Phone number: +44-(0)1483-300-800 and ask for extension 2865
Fax: +44-(0)1483-32813

Home address:
10a Hampstead Hill Gardens,
London NW3 2PL.

Phone: +44-(0)171-431-4813

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch"  (Garrison Keiler)