Smalltalk book for beginners?

Christopher Oliver oliver at fritz.co.traverse.com
Tue Jan 20 10:30:11 UTC 1998

> "A Taste of Smalltalk"

  I borrowed and enjoyed this from a friend when I got my first copy
  of Squeak.  I think it may be more than a little hard to get.  I did
  a quick check, and Powell's doesn't seem to have one at the moment.
  I don't know haw fast an out-of-print book search will turn this up.

"On To Smalltalk" are excellent for beginners.

  Will this work for Squeakers?  Isn't it SE-centric?

--
Christopher Oliver                     Traverse Communications
Systems Coordinator                    223 Grandview Pkwy, Suite 108