Use of Squeak in Class

Eugene Wallingford wallingf at cs.uni.edu
Mon Jan 12 16:27:07 UTC 1998

     I am teaching a course this semester on software systems, a large
     component of which is the design of user interfaces.  Are any of
     you using Squeak in any courses as a tool for critiquing or building
     interfaces?  If so, I would be interested in hearing about your
     experiences.  None of my students will have programmed in Smalltalk
     before, so I will be getting them started during the course.

     As is standard, I would be happy to summarize the responses I receive
     back to the list for everyone's consideration.

---- Eugene