Caseopia Wince/2 Implementation?

Alejandro F. Reimondo alereimondo at sugarweb.com
Mon Jul 13 15:24:46 UTC 1998

David,

>Is anyone doing (or contemplating) a port to
> the Caseopia WinCE/2 machine?
>I hear we're getting one and ...

  I'm working on it.
  I'm porting Squeak 2.0 VM version to WinCE2.00
  It started to run (with minor bugs) yesterday.
  I've been working on it during 4 weeks (2days a week)
  Developing for WinCE (win Ms Developer Studio C++)
   is really hard.
  I'm trying to build the 2.0VM + sqAPI suppport...
   then we will can develop for WinCE,
   under WinCE in Smalltalk!

Ale.

Alejandro F. Reimondo
Feel free to visit Smalltalk User Group of Argentina (SUGAR)
at http://www.sugarWeb.com

----------
Is anyone doing (or contemplating) a port to the Caseopia WinCE/2 machine?
I hear we're getting one and ...

Dave
David N. Smith
IBM T J Watson Research Center