Unidentified subject!

Markus Kohler markus_kohler at bbn.hp.com
Wed Jul 22 08:46:35 UTC 1998

sgarcia at ssax.com wrote:

> Dears,
>
>      I am Sergio Garcia Canto from Argentina.
>      I teach a introduction course about Object Oriented Programing in the
> "La Matanza" university.
>      I want to run the Squeak on HP-9000 k220 server with the operating
> system HP-UX B10.20.
>      Is it posible ? How ?
>      Could you help me ?

It's possible. At least on my C-Class machine with HP-UX 10.20 it runs
very well.
As far as I can remember I had it running also on a K-Class machine
sometime ago.

It's available from
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/unix/distributions/hppa-hpux-10.2/

What's currently missing is the JITTER.

Maybe I will give it a try soon, because I lately got egcs running on my
machine.

Markus

Markus Kohler  mailto:markus_kohler at hp.com