unification algorithm in Smalltalk?

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Wed Jul 8 17:43:53 UTC 1998

NISHIHARA Satoshi has ported a number of AOKI Atsushi's
Goodies for VisualWorks to Squeak and has a preliminary
version of Prolog on Squeak available at:

http://www.urban.ne.jp/home/nishis/SmalltalkAgents/goodies/index.html

I haven't tried it yet myself; he labels it an "alpha minus version"
- so some work may be required.

-- Dwight