Newbie Q: Creating Forms from an Array

Gary Manfredi Gary.Manfredi at online.disney.com
Thu Jul 9 17:15:24 UTC 1998

How does one create a Form from an array as opposed to reading from a
file? This is for a new interface design for Halo using small bitmaps
placed in a different order to replace the colored Ellipses.

I'm using "Form fromFileNamed" and would like to use "Form class
extent:depth:fromArray:offset:" but I don't know how to generate or grab
the proper array data to give the "fromArray:" part.   I've been
attempting to get it from an instance of Form loaded with
"fromFileNamed:" but am not able to grab any data that would work.

Thanks in advance...

Gary Manfredi