headless images

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Fri Jun 5 19:19:49 UTC 1998

> Does Squeak have any support for headless images?

On Win95/NT, just start the VM with '-headless' or use the '-service:'
switch for installing as an automatically started system service.

On Unix, #define HEADLESS and recompile the VM if nobody has already done
this.

On Acorn ... uh hell, Tim can you help me out?! It was simple, but can't
remember.

Bye,
  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+