REQUEST: Polling PWS Use
guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 29 15:17:01 UTC 1998
Hi Folks! I'd like to get a sense of what people are doing with PWS and
PWS-based applications such as Swiki. My motivation is two-fold, and both
- It's tenure packet time, and I'd like to be able to say something about
where these tools are being used and for what.
- I'm working on a paper on educational uses of Swiki's due Aug. 1, and I
would like to be able to say something about uses of Swiki's in educational
settings but outside of our campus.
If you are using PWS, could you please drop me a personal note (rather than
posting to the list) at guzdial at cc.gatech.edu? I'd like to know
(0) What organization are you with?
(1) What are you using PWS for?
(2) If you're using it in an education context, what classes are you using
(3) (Whether or not you're in an educational context) What's your sense of
how the use of PWS is working? Is it successful? Will you continue to use
it? If unsuccessful, I'd also appreciate feedback on how it's not working
(4) Finally, if I may quote directly from your note, please let me know
that directly. I'd appreciate being able to cite people directly.
Mark Guzdial : Georgia Tech : College of Computing : Atlanta, GA 30332-0280
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
More information about the Squeak-dev